Serenbe, GA is in south Fulton County, 30 minutes south of Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson Airport (ATL). Serenbe sits in the city of Chattahoochee Hills, and is divided into four hamlets (see map below):
- Selborne, dedicated to the arts
- Grange, which centers around agriculture
- Mado, the wellness community
- and a 4th community yet to be developed.
Each hamlet is walkable, containing opportunities to shop, enjoy nature, and experience the architecture.
Gault Designs is located in the Textile Lofts in the Grange neighborhood. The Textile Lofts are just down the road from Serenbe Farms. Our wide, arched windows look out onto Grange Green, an open gathering space for residents and visitors.
We work closely with the Serenbe team to supply signage, furnishings, and architectural pieces that are in accordance with the community’s natural, new urbanism aesthetic.
How to get here:
- From Atlanta, take I-85 South to exit 56, Collinsworth Road, in Coweta County.
- Turn right onto Collinsworth Rd (signs for Palmetto). Continue 0.2m/0.32km
- At the light, continue straight onto Weldon Rd for 1.8m/2.89km
- After the railroad tracks, turn right onto US-29 N. Continue 0.9m/1.44km
- Turn left onto Tommy Lee Cook Rd. Continue 3.8m/6.11km
- Make a sharp right onto Shell Rd. Continue 0.9m/1.44km
- After the small bridge, continue onto Atlanta Newnan Rd. Make either the 1st left after the bridge for the Grange hamlet, or the 2nd left for the Selborne hamlet. Make a left on Tabb Way from Selborne to reach Mado.
- Be aware of the speed bumps when entering the community.
- Follow Selborne Lane all the way to the end, where it meets Hutchesons Ferry Road, for the Inn.